New Additions to the Schedule:
Yin Yoga: Tuesday mornings at 9:30 am and Tuesday evenings at 6:45 pm
This practice is designed to help you sit longer, and more comfortably, in meditation by stretching connective tissue around the joints (mainly the knees, pelvis, sacrum, and spine). A passive practice, Yin Yoga involves variations of seated and supine poses typically held for 3 to 5 minutes, accessing deeper layers of fascia. Postures are supported by props including bolsters, blankets, sand bags, and blocks.
Yin/Yang Yoga: Sunday mornings 11:15 am
The combination of passive (yin) and vigorous (yang) yoga practices, is rooted in the idea that, in order to create balance in your overall practice, you need to alternately exert and quiet yourself. This class will balance graceful, flowing postures with the ease of reclining or seated yin postures supported by bolsters and other yoga props.
April Circus Classes:
April is Silks month! Learn climbing, foot locks, wraps, inversions, drops, dives, and combos.
- Tuesday nights at 8pm
- Wednesday nights at 6:45 pm
- Saturday mornings at 9:15 am (no classes 4/7 & 4/28)
- Sunday mornings at 10 am (no classes 4/8 & 4/29)
Yoga Tune up Workshop
First time to Studio Seva?
Try our introductory special (only offered on first visit)
40 consecutive days of unlimited yoga for only $40!
- Yoga membership holders will receive half off circus class packages.
- Yoga memberships do not include circus classes.
- Yoga memberships and packages include all Yoga classes, including Aerial Hammock and Yoga Rope Wall (Circus classes are sold separately)
- Students and age 55 + will receive a discount on a single drop in. Discounts do not apply to packages or memberships. Discounts are already applied to these packages as "bulk" savings.
- Want to do both Circus and Yoga? Ask about our All Access Membership. $65/month for all access to unlimited Circus and Yoga classes.
- No refunds for services or studio gear purchased at Studio Seva
Private sessions are offered to those who need Yoga in a therapeutic one-on-one setting. Students who are unable to attend regular group classes because of injury, recover, illness, or general mobility issues are recommended to inquire about private yoga sessions.
Private yoga sessions are not taught as a private class. The nature of a private session is therapeutic and focused on helping clients with alignment, modifications, and specialized situations requiring special one-on-one attention.