New class time: Yoga Flow on Wednesday mornings at 8 am with Kristy
It's wedding season... Have a bride (or groom, why not?) that you want to celebrate with? Try an Aerial Yoga or Circus private party. Private parties at Studio Seva are the way to go for your Bachelorette or Bachelor party. Guys can do this too! Sorry, strippers not included.
Private group rates:
$100, up to 8 people, for one hour Aerial Yoga
$150, up to 8 people, for one hour Circus Apparatus
May Circus Classes:
May is Sling month! Learn dives, wraps, and combos to create an aerial dance. The sling is the aerial hammock rigged higher than the yoga hammock, approximately 5 feet above ground. The hammock is rigged on a swivel hook to provide maximum movement and flow. Lower rigged hammocks and silks are still available to work on conditioning skills and progressions. This class is all levels, and no experience is required! Must be 16 to participate; a parent or guardian will be required to sign a waiver for anyone under 18.
- Tuesday nights at 8pm
- Wednesday nights at 6:45 pm
- Saturday mornings at 9:15 am (no class 5/19)
- Sunday mornings at 10 am (no class 5/20)
First time to Studio Seva?
Try our introductory special (only offered on first visit)
40 consecutive days of unlimited yoga for only $40!
- Yoga membership holders will receive half off circus class packages.
- Yoga memberships do not include circus classes.
- Yoga memberships and packages include all Yoga classes, including Aerial Hammock and Yoga Rope Wall (Circus classes are sold separately)
- Students and age 55 + will receive a discount on a single drop in. Discounts do not apply to packages or memberships. Discounts are already applied to these packages as "bulk" savings.
- Want to do both Circus and Yoga? Ask about our All Access Membership. $65/month for all access to unlimited Circus and Yoga classes.
- No refunds for services or studio gear purchased at Studio Seva
Private sessions are offered to those who need Yoga in a therapeutic one-on-one setting. Students who are unable to attend regular group classes because of injury, recover, illness, or general mobility issues are recommended to inquire about private yoga sessions.
Private yoga sessions are not taught as a private class. The nature of a private session is therapeutic and focused on helping clients with alignment, modifications, and specialized situations requiring special one-on-one attention.