Welcome to the Studio! Here's how to get started:
- Create an account and login.
- Browse our schedule of classes, times, and descriptions to find the class best for you to begin with.
- Sign up for your first class! Find the class you would like to attend and click on the sign up button. You will be prompted to sign up paid or unpaid, the choice is yours!
- Option to purchase online or in studio: you can purchase a drop-in, package, or membership online, or you can wait until you attend your class to pay. Aerial Yoga classes do require prepay to reserve a spot. The 40 day introductory special is only available to brand new clients as an introductory special.
- Dress comfortably and come on in! Doors open 15-30 minutes before class is scheduled to begin. The studio is only open during class times. If you are signed up for a class with a wait list, and you are more than 5 minutes late, your spot will be given to the next in line.
- We offer mats and props free to use for all clients. Bring a water and a towel just in case! If you have your own mat and props, please feel free to bring those with you.
Text 260-760-4864 with any additional questions!
The word Seva is defined as selfless service, for the betterment of a community and moral uplifting.
Located on the North Anthony Corridor in Fort Wayne, Indiana
3511 N Anthony Blvd. | Fort Wayne, IN 46805 | 260.760.4864 (Call or Text)
At Studio Seva, we offer affordable and functional yoga and aerial classes with knowledgeable and experienced yoga teachers. We offer classes ranging from restorative to power flow for the modern body, adapting to all levels and abilities. Each class offers something for every body, with a fun and laid back approach.
We have classes 7 days a week and are often adding new classes. Make sure to regularly check the online schedule for our newest updates.