Studio Seva Circus Rules and Policies
1. Bring your own water bottle for hydration; no food or gum is allowed in the studio.
2. Instructors have final say in all matters regarding safety.
3. Return all equipment to the state in which you found it. If you move mats, move them back. Return all props to where they are stored.
4. Tape over any cuts or abrasions, even if they seemed closed, to prevent bleeding on the equipment. If you do bleed on something, notify the lead instructor immediately.
5. Treat the equipment as if it is your own. Carry mats instead of dragging them. Wear the proper clothing for training: no jewelry, zippers, snaps, or sharp embellishments. Wear deodorant! The gear will last longer if we all take care of it.